Re: SUNDAY: Bike Ride to Old Town

Marie Lapointe

Hey Rob!

I really enjoy the Sunday rides. My Sunday mornings have been pretty filled up with other activities...

Marie

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 8:35 AM Rob Gordon <rob@...> wrote:
@Jay Glicksman  I am a bit of a night bird and prefer 11am myself - coffee and a leisurely Sunday breakfast before the ride.  As I mentioned on the ride, this daylight savings thing throws me off balance and I can't figure out if that is now earlier or later.

Really enjoyed yesterday's ride.  I haven't forgotten that I need to send you a invitation link to that regional climate change group.   I will get to that sometime today.

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 8:16 AM Jay <jayglic@...> wrote:
Regarding a time change: 11am is just right for me. If you are thinking of changing the time I would request a vote or preference gathering.

On Friday, November 2, 2018 at 10:19:52 PM UTC-7, Rob Gordon wrote:
I'm planning an exercise bike ride toi Old Town leaving from Fanuel Part at 11am on Sunday.   We will ride going east on Bayside to near the Fiesta island entrance and then through city streets to Old Town.  Goof around in Old Town for a bit and then return by bike path along the channel.   We don't normally stop for lunch - I never want to get back on my bike after eating, but if the pack wants to I will.  Socially paced ride - about 10 miles - probably two hours or so.,   Get out for some fresh air, exercise and conversation and have the rest of your Sunday to do what you want.  Hope a few people will consider joining me.

bike lookout.jpg

.

--
To view community on the web: http://pb40.club
To view community event calendar: https://goo.gl/P4p23X

To view community on the web: http://pb40.club
To view community event calendar: https://goo.gl/P4p23X
---

M A R I E   L A P O I N T E

P E R S O N N E S I M P L E

BOOK ME!

619-857-6082

lamarienicole@...

facebook.png linkedin.png evernote.png twitter.png