Re: Member Interests Survey

Marie Lapointe

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 10:41 AM Tami Stewart <tamilstewart@...> wrote:
Where??  I'm still looking....

On Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 10:25:53 AM UTC-7, Jim Kova wrote:
Doh!!! Found it! Hahahahaha!

On Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 8:25:42 PM UTC-7, Rob Gordon wrote:
I just sent out a member interest survey.   It did show up here on the community but it is not obvious that it is a discussion topic so I thought I should post and mention feel free to give input.  As I mentioned, members have been asking for a way to share phone numbers and this might be a possibility.   The spreadsheet that is generated can be seen by all members but no one else.   The rest is mostly just fun - let me know if you think I got the interests list right or if others should be added.  Help us test it out by adding your information - you can always delete or change it later.

IMPORTANT: After you complete this form you will be sent an email that has a link to edit your information.  Make sure you save this email - that link is secure and cannot be generated by anyone else.

--
To view community on the web: http://pb40.club
To view community event calendar: https://goo.gl/P4p23X