Re: What gem are you guys in?

Marie Lapointe

Rob,

The bike ride to OB for yoga was a one time deal. It was organized by a friend of mine.

It was a really nice ride other than the fact that it’s oretty much with a head wind all the way to OB (something I always forget until I’m pushing through it).

My boyfriend has the kids this weekend so I would be up for a bike ride on Sunday. Maybe that LaJolla ride?

Marie

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 7:50 AM Dennie <dennie73@...> wrote:
I belong to OrangeTheory, I attend class about 4 days a week. It’s high intensity interval training, it’s fast paced and I love that!
I also go to Trilogy Sanctuary in LaJolla 2 days a week for the restorative work. I’ve always been pretty aggressive w my body and my workouts so I’ve found the yoga at Trilogy to be a must as I’ve gotten older LOL

Dennie

On Sep 27, 2018, at 7:26 AM, Jennifer Stevens <stevensjenniferann@...> wrote:

 Hi all… I would love to talk to Robin about Crossfit… I have probably belongs to every game in San Diego at this point… I’m an avid exerciser and always looking for new challenges… I am on the East Coast for work this week but hopefully will meet you all next week
I am speaking into my phone so I apologize for any mista
 I am speaking into my phone so I apologize for any mistakes
On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 8:40 AM Robyn Drake <xfitbeachgal@...> wrote:
I go to crossfit Windansea. I love the community and the different workouts every day. I love Olympic lifting and working out with all the youngins. Everyone is welcome. It's not easy but you will love it.

--
To view community on the web: http://pb40.club
To view community event calendar:  https://goo.gl/P4p23X

Jenny Stevens
617.407.9789

--
To view community on the web: http://pb40.club
To view community event calendar: https://goo.gl/P4p23X
---

To view community on the web: http://pb40.club
To view community event calendar: https://goo.gl/P4p23X
---

M A R I E   L A P O I N T E

P E R S O N N E S I M P L E

BOOK ME!

619-857-6082

lamarienicole@...

facebook.png linkedin.png evernote.png twitter.png