Re: What gem are you guys in?

Yeah I know - they were jerks the way they went about selling those memberships so long before they opened.  They actually kept me form joining another gym because it was always just a month off.   I like it partly because it is cheap - and you can still get those same early bird membership fees - or even better.

I like the elliptical machine also - it is the whole reason I joined - that and the heavy punching bags.   I like using the heart monitor to try to see how fast I can get this old ticker going - 170 bpm or more.  That and because it reminds me of the cross country skiing of my youth.

Rob

p.s.  Do you still do that bike ride to OB on Sunday for yoga?  That sounded nice but I was busy when you posted it - is that a regular thing?

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 5:53 AM Marie Lapointe <lamarienicole@...> wrote:
Ha! Stupid crunch fitness! I joined it when they first advertised promising to be open by August of what... 2 years ago? I waited and waited and finally asked for my money back since I had bought weights to workout from home and got a bunch of Jillian Michaels tapes :-)

The elliptical is my favorite machine. I love it!

Now I run on the beach most morning around 7 am. Sorry I can’t join you at the gym.

Marie

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 7:00 PM Rob Gordon <caltrade@...> wrote:
I'm on the elliptical machine at Crunch Fitness - trying to get the heart rate up a bit to blow some crud out of the pipes. Anyone else a member of here by any chance?

--
To view community on the web: http://pb40.club
To view community event calendar:  https://goo.gl/P4p23X

M A R I E   L A P O I N T E

P E R S O N N E S I M P L E

BOOK ME!

619-857-6082

lamarienicole@...

facebook.png linkedin.png evernote.png twitter.png