Re: What gem are you guys in?

Marie Lapointe

Ha! Stupid crunch fitness! I joined it when they first advertised promising to be open by August of what... 2 years ago? I waited and waited and finally asked for my money back since I had bought weights to workout from home and got a bunch of Jillian Michaels tapes :-)

The elliptical is my favorite machine. I love it!

Now I run on the beach most morning around 7 am. Sorry I can’t join you at the gym.

Marie

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 7:00 PM Rob Gordon <caltrade@...> wrote:
I'm on the elliptical machine at Crunch Fitness - trying to get the heart rate up a bit to blow some crud out of the pipes. Anyone else a member of here by any chance?

--
To view community on the web: http://pb40.club
To view community event calendar:  https://goo.gl/P4p23X

M A R I E   L A P O I N T E

P E R S O N N E S I M P L E

BOOK ME!

619-857-6082

lamarienicole@...

facebook.png linkedin.png evernote.png twitter.png