Re: Exercise Bike Ride around Mission Bay - Wednesday, 5:30pm

Sorry I have to cancel this - I didn't promote it much and no one said they were going to go, which was no big deal because I was just going to do it alone anyway.   My week got off to a terrible start with a number of fires I have to put out - so I just don't have the time.  I love riding and thoroughly enjoyed our last ride so I promise I will be organizing more.

Rob

On Monday, September 3, 2018 at 12:19:06 PM UTC-7, Rob Gordon wrote:
Exercise bike ride around Mission Bay - starting from Fanuel Park this Wednesday and headed east around Mission Bay - same route a group of us took last week.   If we don't dawdle we should be back before sunset.   I will go even if alone but it would be nice to have some company.