Re: Exercise bike ride to La Jolla Cove (second attempt)

Marie Lapointe

I can’t make it either. I’m taking a class :)

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 3:40 PM Peter <peter@...> wrote:

Thanks, I'm interested but again can't committ. Don't hesitate to text me Sunday around 10 if you think of it... was fun last time - though I might stop again at that lovely little cafe near the cove for coffee and brunch!

Peter

On 10/25/2018 9:01 PM, Rob Gordon wrote:
I am planning an exercise bike ride to La Jolla Cove this Sunday as a rain check for the one I missed because of a tire blow out. We ended the jinx we had of "one flat tire every ride" on our ride last week to OB so I would like to try again.

Plans are to leave Fanuel Park at 11am and take the inland route to the Cove and then back to PB by the coastal route.   Socially paced, but there ls a long but gently sloping hill up Fanuel to get to near where the inland bike path starts near Cass and Turquoise and we will take that real slow.  Anyone in North PB who wants to join us could wait at that cross street.

I am no longer discouraging beach cruisers - the riders with them did just fine last week and I was the one huffing and puffing.  Ride should be about two hours and there are no plans to stop for lunch - so you should have the lion's share of of your Sunday afternoon left by the time we get back. Hope at least a few of you can join us.

bike
            lookout.jpg

--
To view community on the web: http://pb40.club
To view community event calendar: https://goo.gl/P4p23X

To view community on the web: http://pb40.club
To view community event calendar: https://goo.gl/P4p23X
---

M A R I E   L A P O I N T E

P E R S O N N E S I M P L E

BOOK ME!

619-857-6082

lamarienicole@...

facebook.png linkedin.png evernote.png twitter.png