Re: Beach Cruiser Convoy to Ocean Beach for CicloSDias

Rob Gordon

The group decided to check out the OB Pier . - bike riding not allowed so we walked and did some sightseeing.  Pretty cool - lots of fishermen and the fog was rolling in.

ob bike 5.jpg

On Sunday, October 21, 2018 at 3:01:41 PM UTC-7, Rob Gordon wrote:
I had to stop at a gas station to fill my tires and I snapped a picture of this motley bicycle crew

ob bike 1.jpg

On Sunday, October 21, 2018 at 2:56:43 PM UTC-7, Rob Gordon wrote:
A slow bike ride to ocean beach - and we reached bicycle nirvana.

ob bike 3.jpg

On Sunday, October 21, 2018 at 2:52:54 PM UTC-7, Rob Gordon wrote:
Awesome group of people showed up for today's ride.  Also, we seem to have broken the PB40  bike club jinx of "one flat tire every ride".   Everyone had a nice ride and returned home without incident.   Only one minor glitch - Angela brought her roller blades and we missed her text message for the return trip home.  Sorry Angela!

ob bike 0.jpg

On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 7:14:12 PM UTC-7, Rob Gordon wrote:
CicloSDias is an event that started in Bogotá, Columbia and became a movement that spread worldwide.  On one special day, city streets in urban areas are closed to vehicle traffic and the business district is open only to pedestrians, bike riders, skaters, etc. Ocean Beach will be having one on Sunday. October 21 and it is a perfect excuse for a lazy bike ride.

Let's meet at Fanuel Park at 11am. Should take less than an hour to get there. Goof around in OB and eat some street food or whatever, and then bike back. Post your location if you want to join us on route.

Looks like we got us a convoy!

OB CicloSDias.jpg