Re: Any bookworms out there?

Marie Lapointe

Hey BookWorms!

Wow. This thread is super long! Have you met to chat about Educated? Have you picked a second book? While y’all were reading Educated is was deep into two other books. They’re done now and I’m looking for my next reading adventure :-)

Cheers!

Marie

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 9:07 PM Rob Gordon <rob@...> wrote:
Hey Bookworks,

Ok, I have finished -  As I said before, I never in a million years would have picked this book for myself, but I did enjoy it and it did keep my attention - that was one weird story and one weird family.  I got done just in the nick of time.  In case you didn't know Alexis has moved the date of our discussion to this coming Wednesday at 7pm at her house.  Please contact her for directions.

Who is still with us?  or will be done with the book by Wednesday?  As Alexis said, "we have lots to talk about".

Rob

On Friday, October 5, 2018 at 7:22:28 AM UTC-7, Alexis Hinds wrote:
Just finished the book.  Loved it! Looking forward to discussing!

--
To view community on the web: http://pb40.club
To view community event calendar: https://goo.gl/P4p23X

M A R I E   L A P O I N T E

P E R S O N N E S I M P L E

BOOK ME!

619-857-6082

lamarienicole@...

facebook.png linkedin.png evernote.png twitter.png