Re: Welcome to the new PB40 Platform #moderation

Hi David - that sounds great - you got me hooked on pool.

What do you think about combining pool night and a happy hour?   I think we kicked that around at the last pool night.  I was thinking of another happy hour at Silver Fox, and meet in back where the pool tables are.  The last time we met there was lots of fun.  I was thinking a week from Friday on the 19th?  You could do one earlier if you want.  These should be a little easier to organize with the "pool sharks and wannabes" set aside as a separate list.   Thanks again for organizing those - I have really enjoyed them.