THIS SUNDAY: "Concert on the Green" at Kate Sessions Park

Looking for something to do this weekend? The Kate Sessions Concerts are a a great way to spend a late summer afternoon. I couldn't make it last week but will be going on Sunday - anyone care to join me? This week the PB local band "Laid Low" will be playing  from 4 PM to 6:30 PM with music that is a mix of "Alt rock, surf, reggae, and blues". The view from Kate Sessions Park is really stunning if you have never been there before and that alone is worth it.  Be sure to bring a blanket or beach chairs and refreshments in not breakable containers - it is one of the few parks in San Diego where alcohol is legal. Let us know if you are coming and post your location on this thread- especially if you are going alone but even if you are going with a friend if you are open to meeting new folks or having visitors to your area :-). We had fun when we did this last year so I hope some of you can make it.