Re: THIS SUNDAY: Another Free "Concert on the Green" at Kate Sessions Park

Deb Watson

Unfortunately I can't make it this Sunday. Hope everyone has fun :)
Deb

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019, 21:20 Rob Gordon <rob@...> wrote:

The third of the four "Concerts on the Green" series will be this Sunday at Kate Sessions Park. The local band "Siers Brothers" will be playing from 4 PM to 6:30 PM with a mix of rock and roll, reggae, country and blues.. These concerts are a great way to spend a summer afternoon and this is a really fun band so you don't want to miss this one. Please use this thread to let us know you are coming and to post your location - and don't worry if you get lost - we will send out a search party! :-)

Be sure to bring a blanket or some beach chairs and your refreshments of choice - Kate Sessions is one of the few parks in San Diego where alcohol is legal as long as it is in unbreakable containers. Great music, a stunning view and friendly neighbors - what's to lose? Hope so see some of you there.

kate sessions.jpg