Re: THIS SUNDAY: Another Free "Concert on the Green" at Kate Sessions Park

 Hi everyone,

Quick reminder that he third of the four "Concerts on the Green" series is today starting at 4pm at Kate Sessions Park: less than an hour from now. The local band "Siers Brothers" will be playing from 4 PM to 6:30 PM with a "mix of rock and roll, reggae, country and blues".    We had just a few people say they are coming from here and Meetup but I'm going and will be leaving my house shortly.

This is super casual - just bring a blanket or some beach chairs and listen to some music. If you have never be been to Kate Sessions Park the view is really amazing - worth checking out for that alone. Please reply on this thread with your location if you want to hook up or send a text message to my phone number.

Hope to see a few of you there but either way have a great Sunday afternoon.

Rob

858-848-5001