Know anyone looking for an apartment to rent in PB? (off topic)

Happy Friday everyone!   Sorry for the off-topic message but there is a nice one-bedroom apartment for rent where I live and the owners have asked me to find good rental candidates.  It's in a small complex on Oliver Avenue a block from the bay and about six blocks from the ocean.  The rent is $1325 / mo with a $700 deposit.   There is one off-street parking space and on-site (free) laundry.  Since the rental market is so awful (a one percent vacancy rate) I will get bombarded if I post this on social media, so I thought I would try here first.  Please let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested.

Thank you, and have a great weekend.