Re: Know anyone looking for an apartment to rent in PB? (off topic)

Hi Jenni,

The apartment is available right now and your friend fits the profile of what the owners are looking for almost exactly.  They want me to get at least three or four applications but at the moment I have just one.  I am by nature inclusive so I hate having to rent these units because I have to say "no" to nice people who need a place to live desperately.  Have your friend call, text or email me if she wants to see it.  I am somewhat busy tomorrow but should be around all day Sunday.   Contact me by private message if you have any questions so we don't bug everyone on the list.

Rob

858-848-5001
rob@...