Re: Know anyone looking for an apartment to rent in PB? (off topic)

Marie Lapointe

Hey Rob!

My colleague is super interested too. Single mom with a 13-yr old

She’s about 45 and is a volunteer coordinator for a nonprofit.

Marie

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 3:42 PM Rob Gordon <rob@...> wrote:
Happy Friday everyone!   Sorry for the off-topic message but there is a nice one-bedroom apartment for rent where I live and the owners have asked me to find good rental candidates.  It's in a small complex on Oliver Avenue a block from the bay and about six blocks from the ocean.  The rent is $1325 / mo with a $700 deposit.   There is one off-street parking space and on-site (free) laundry.  Since the rental market is so awful (a one percent vacancy rate) I will get bombarded if I post this on social media, so I thought I would try here first.  Please let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested.

Thank you, and have a great weekend.

M A R I E   L A P O I N T E

P E R S O N N E S I M P L E

BOOK ME!

619-857-6082

lamarienicole@...

facebook.png linkedin.png evernote.png twitter.png