Re: Confirming Account

Well, since everyone is greeting Ben and Sue I guess I should too - welcome to the neighborhood guys!

Our most recent event was a happy hour / games of pool at the Silver Fox the week before last.  I'd like to keep these going this winter with a "tour of beach area dive bars" maybe starting next Friday if anyone is up for it.   Since we have been to the Silver Fox a few times, I was thinking maybe that "Latitude" place on Cass Street - or maybe the West End.  The list of possibilities is long so let me know if you have any preferences.

A few other things are in the works - plus feel free to plan or propose your own events / activities / gatherings - whatever.   Hope everyone is having a nice Friday.

Rob
.

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 11:06 AM Donna Budzynski <drbud134@...> wrote:
Hi Ben and Sue and everyone,
We are originally from Chicago. We've been in San Diego area since 2002, but just moved to PB in September. Hope to meet everyone soon!

Donna and Rick

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019, 9:58 PM Elaina Nieman <Elainasd@...> wrote:
Hope to meet you soon Ben and Sue!
On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 9:39 AM Josie Sarullo <josie.sarullo@...> wrote:
Welcome Ben and Sue

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 1:34 PM Ben Palmer <ben.palmer@...> wrote:

Hello,

We moved to La Jolla a few months ago from Chicago. Someone from La Jolla New Commers told us about this group. Looks fun.

Ben Palmer and Sue De Santo

--
Elaina
Sent from my mobile device