Re: Confirming Account

Welcome Lisa - thank you for your nice introduction.   It is always rough when friends move away but there are always cool new people out there to meet - and you seem like one of them. .  We look forward to meeting you also.
.

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 4:10 PM Lisa Dixon <Cdwlisa@...> wrote:
Hi Everyone! Just joined this group. East coast born but been in PB since 1995 and love it :-) several of my closest friends have moved out of San Diego and my kids are finally out and on their own so hoping to find some new friends and look forward to the next get together and meeting everyone. Lisa