Re: anyone like to play pool?

Marie Lapointe

I’d be open to learning how to play. Or at least not be so much of an embarrassment when I try to play ;)

Thanks for the invite!

Marie

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 10:04 PM david clausson <sdpbdc@...> wrote:
sure, there is college billiards, definitely cheaper rate's. also o billard's in kearny mesa, and on cue. all have big table's there are a few more but most of these one's I mentioned have cheaper hourly rate's an there food is not half bad either.
Hit me up sometime we can go and practice together.

David .

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 9:06 PM Rob Gordon <caltrade@...> wrote:
Hi David - great to see you here.  Just out of curiosity may I ask where you play pool now?  I thought that Society place might be fun for a happy hour but it it a little pricey for me.

Rob

On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 7:03:08 PM UTC-7, david clausson wrote:
Hi, My name is david an I know a few thing about playing pool, If you would like to learn? I could help you with that.
if you think your pretty good at it an wanna play with a guy who think's he is good too? I like the 9ft. tables bar tables are good too.
if you just like to go out an have fun I am your man.

Hope to hear from you

David C

--
To view community on the web: http://pb40.club
To view community event calendar: https://goo.gl/P4p23X

To view community on the web: http://pb40.club
To view community event calendar: https://goo.gl/P4p23X
---

M A R I E   L A P O I N T E

P E R S O N N E S I M P L E

BOOK ME!

619-857-6082

lamarienicole@...

facebook.png linkedin.png evernote.png twitter.png