Re: Exercise Bike Ride to La Jolla Cove

Marie Lapointe

What happened?

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 11:40 AM Rob Gordon <caltrade@...> wrote:
Disaster strikes the PB 40 bike club

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018, 7:51 PM Rob Gordon <rob@...> wrote:
I am planning an exercise bike ride to La Jolla Cove this Sunday.  Current plans are to leave Fanuel Park at 11am and take the inland route to the Cove and then back to PB by the coastal route.   Socially paced, but there ls a long but gently sloping hill up Fanuel to get to near where the inland bike path starts near Cass and Turquoise and we will take that real slow.  Anyone in North PB who wants to join us could wait at that cross street.

The weather is gorgeous for bike rides in San Diego this time of year, and it should be a good workout.   Anyone out there might be interested?   A few pics from earlier rides.

bike ride bridge.jpg

bike mb 3.jpg

--
To view community on the web: http://pb40.club
To view community event calendar: https://goo.gl/P4p23X

To view community on the web: http://pb40.club
To view community event calendar: https://goo.gl/P4p23X
---

M A R I E   L A P O I N T E

P E R S O N N E S I M P L E

BOOK ME!

619-857-6082

lamarienicole@...

facebook.png linkedin.png evernote.png twitter.png