Re: Exercise Bike Ride to La Jolla Cove

Marie Lapointe

I would go but right bien I’m afraid I wouldn’t be much good company.

Have fun guys! :)

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 9:40 AM Rob Gordon <rob@...> wrote:
Hey Josie - you made my day.  I will be there.   Peter might also come but I haven't heard from anyone else yet.

Rob

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 7:45 AM Josie Sarullo <josie.sarullo@...> wrote:
Hi Rob, my day cleared up so will meet you at Fanuel Park. Thank you Josie

On Sat, Oct 13, 2018, 1:55 PM Rob Gordon <rob@...> wrote:
FYI - I haven't found anyone to commit to this yet, but this ride is on - I will be in Fanuel Park at 11am tomorrow (Sunday).   If no one joins me I will be going alone but may not necessarily take the same route so let me know if you are thinking of coming.

Rob

On Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 7:51:29 PM UTC-7, Rob Gordon wrote:
I am planning an exercise bike ride to La Jolla Cove this Sunday.  Current plans are to leave Fanuel Park at 11am and take the inland route to the Cove and then back to PB by the coastal route.   Socially paced, but there ls a long but gently sloping hill up Fanuel to get to near where the inland bike path starts near Cass and Turquoise and we will take that real slow.  Anyone in North PB who wants to join us could wait at that cross street.

The weather is gorgeous for bike rides in San Diego this time of year, and it should be a good workout.   Anyone out there might be interested?   A few pics from earlier rides.

bike ride bridge.jpg

bike mb 3.jpg

--
To view community on the web: http://pb40.club
To view community event calendar: https://goo.gl/P4p23X

To view community on the web: http://pb40.club
To view community event calendar: https://goo.gl/P4p23X
---

To view community on the web: http://pb40.club
To view community event calendar: https://goo.gl/P4p23X
---

M A R I E   L A P O I N T E

P E R S O N N E S I M P L E

BOOK ME!

619-857-6082

lamarienicole@...

facebook.png linkedin.png evernote.png twitter.png