Re: Tomorrow: Taco Tuesday and Bike Ride

Marie Lapointe

Oh cool! I've never been there (shocking) I'll miss the bike ride (loser with a day-job) but will meet up for beer & tacos and bringing a friend :)

Cheers!  Marie

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 7:16 PM Peter Hologram Man <peter@...> wrote:
The sounds good, I'm working my butt off not sure I'll be able to get away but I'll try.

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018, 6:19 PM Rob Gordon <rob@...> wrote:
Beachcruise bike ride followed by tacos at PB Shore Club gathering being planned for tomorrow at 4:30 pm by @Kerri Reynolds.  I have a doctor's appointment and may not make the bike ride but am going to try to go for a beer and tacos:

"Let's meet for a casual bike ride starting from the ramp off Riviera on the Bay (Sail Bay) and loop around the Bay west to south until we get to South Mission and proceed up the boardwalk with our stop at PB Shore club for tacos and a cold drink. (Ride for 1-1.5 hours) The bonus is staying for the sunset. If you can't make the bike ride come for the food :) "

#Bike-Ride

--
To view community on the web: http://pb40.club
To view community event calendar: https://goo.gl/P4p23X