Topics

Event: Socially paced bike ride around Mission Bay - Sunday, 14 April 2019 #cal-invite

everyone@PB40.groups.io Calendar <everyone@...>

Socially paced bike ride around Mission Bay

When:
Sunday, 14 April 2019
11:00am to 1:00pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Fanuel Park

Organizer:
rob@... 85-848-5001

Tomorrow (Sunday) we'll be getting back in gear with a socially paced bike ride around Mission Bay. Nothing too fancy - just a "shakedown" trip to make sure our bikes are in order and our bodies are put on alert that more rides are coming. We generally don't go to lunch during or after these rides and it should be two hours or less, so you will have the rest of your Sunday afternoon to do whatever you want.

Get some exercise, fresh air, meet some neighbors. What's to lose? We will leave at 11 am from Fanuel Park and will likely head east first. I would also like to make plans for more rides and getting neighbors who love bike riding in Pacific Beach (of all levels) better interconnected - sort of a "rolling meeting".   Please join the PB40 Bike Club at this link below if you haven't already done so. Hope to see you there!

https://pb40.groups.io/g/bike

Val

I will try to make it, I am looking forward to start bike ride again, thank you Rob

Valeria