Topics

Know anyone looking for an apartment to rent in PB? (off topic)

Happy Friday everyone!   Sorry for the off-topic message but there is a nice one-bedroom apartment for rent where I live and the owners have asked me to find good rental candidates.  It's in a small complex on Oliver Avenue a block from the bay and about six blocks from the ocean.  The rent is $1325 / mo with a $700 deposit.   There is one off-street parking space and on-site (free) laundry.  Since the rental market is so awful (a one percent vacancy rate) I will get bombarded if I post this on social media, so I thought I would try here first.  Please let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested.

Thank you, and have a great weekend.

Rob

Jenni Eisenberg

Hi Rob:

 I actually have a friend who is looking for something like that! She's single, in her 50's,non smoking, and no pets. Steady employment. I work with her at Alaska and I would think from the bit that I know of her that she keeps pretty quiet and easy to deal with as a tenant. Do you know when the unit would be available?

~ Jenni

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019, 3:42 PM Rob Gordon <rob@...> wrote:
Happy Friday everyone!   Sorry for the off-topic message but there is a nice one-bedroom apartment for rent where I live and the owners have asked me to find good rental candidates.  It's in a small complex on Oliver Avenue a block from the bay and about six blocks from the ocean.  The rent is $1325 / mo with a $700 deposit.   There is one off-street parking space and on-site (free) laundry.  Since the rental market is so awful (a one percent vacancy rate) I will get bombarded if I post this on social media, so I thought I would try here first.  Please let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested.

Thank you, and have a great weekend.

Rob

Hi Jenni,

The apartment is available right now and your friend fits the profile of what the owners are looking for almost exactly.  They want me to get at least three or four applications but at the moment I have just one.  I am by nature inclusive so I hate having to rent these units because I have to say "no" to nice people who need a place to live desperately.  Have your friend call, text or email me if she wants to see it.  I am somewhat busy tomorrow but should be around all day Sunday.   Contact me by private message if you have any questions so we don't bug everyone on the list.

Rob

858-848-5001
rob@...

Marie Lapointe

Hey Rob!

My colleague is super interested too. Single mom with a 13-yr old

She’s about 45 and is a volunteer coordinator for a nonprofit.

Marie

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 3:42 PM Rob Gordon <rob@...> wrote:
Happy Friday everyone!   Sorry for the off-topic message but there is a nice one-bedroom apartment for rent where I live and the owners have asked me to find good rental candidates.  It's in a small complex on Oliver Avenue a block from the bay and about six blocks from the ocean.  The rent is $1325 / mo with a $700 deposit.   There is one off-street parking space and on-site (free) laundry.  Since the rental market is so awful (a one percent vacancy rate) I will get bombarded if I post this on social media, so I thought I would try here first.  Please let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested.

Thank you, and have a great weekend.

M A R I E   L A P O I N T E

P E R S O N N E S I M P L E

BOOK ME!

619-857-6082

lamarienicole@...

facebook.png linkedin.png evernote.png twitter.png

Hi Marie,

Nice to hear from you.  Your friend sounds nice and is welcome to apply as well.   I am hoping to limit this to a half dozen or so applications so everyone has at least some chance.  Have her contact me if she is interested in seeing it.

Rob