Topics

Schedule for "Concerts on the Green" at Kate Sessions Park

The first of a series of concerts sponsored by the Pacific Beach Town Council starts tonight. We really had lots of fun when we organized meetups at this last year so I wanted to make sure everyone knows about this. These are a super chill way to spend a summer Sunday afternoons not to mention that they are low cost - actually free. Kate Sessions is one of the few parks where alcohol is legal - or at least tolerated, so you can bring wine or beer in nonbreakable containers, and if you have never been there the views are stunning. I am not sure if I am going to this one tonight because of a prior commitment, but I will definitely be going next week. Let us know if you would like to go to this or future concerts and would like to meet up with others at this community event.