Topics

THIS THURSDAY: PB Bookworms Club Meeting at Club Europa

Hi Everyone - I posted about this last week but I wanted to remind everyone that we will be be having an informal "book club" meeting at Cafe Europa this coming Thursday at 7 pm and all are welcome. This is intended to be a low key gathering to talk about books we like.   That's it - you  don't have to be a super nerd or anything - and even if you are not a huge reader feel free to swing by for a glass of wine or a cup of tea to talk about you favorite books - and maybe get some ideas from other neighbors for books you can read in the future.

Cafe Europa at 873 Turquoise Street in PB and we will be meeting in the patio area. This is a "tapas" bar where you order from your phone so there is no bill to settle.  Everyone enjoyed this venue at a happy hour @Ann Marie Marie Groffner organized  last September so if you have never been there you might want to check it out.

Time to start thinking about your summer reading list.   Hope to see some of you there.

club europa.jpg