From: Rob Gordon <rob@...>
Date: 5/24/19 14:01 (GMT-08:00)
To: everyone@PB40.groups.io
Subject: [PB40] TONIGHT:: Bike Caravan to "Kissed Alive" concert at Campland #concerts #bike

Concert tonight by "Kissed Alive" - a Kiss tribute band, at Campland by the Bay.   This is impromptu - but we are trying to arrange a bike caravan over there - partly because it is free for walk-ins and getting there by car could be a hassle.  Current plans are to leave from Fanuel Park at 7:30 PM for the short ride to Campland.  It should still be partly light then, but this is a night ride so bring your bike light.  If you don't have one, I have an extra - and you could probably get away without on at least on the bay side part of the ride.

Seems like an interesting way to start the long weekend - why not come check it out with us.   Special thanks to Josie Sarullo for coming up with this fun idea.   Plans are still fluid at this point so check this thread for updates.

Rob

P.S.  Because of the short notice, this is being sent as a "special notice" which may bypass some of your deliver option settings - especially if your are receiving a daily archive - we won't do this very often.

Josie Sarullo

Will get at 8. If anyone goes look for me

On Fri, May 24, 2019, 4:12 PM Deb Watson <debwatson1099@...> wrote:
Have fun wish I could join but bit under the weather