Topics

TONIGHT: Dancing and Dive Bars (PB Locals) #dancing #drinks

Rob Gordon

FYI: I just came across this group on Meetup.com while working on my self-employed group on that platform. I have other plans for this evening, but it does sound like fun - they will be starting at the Silver Fox at 7 pm and hitting a bunch of neighborhood dancing and dive bars.   This was not organized by PB40 - it is some group called "PB Locals" with almost 600 members - looks like they organize events about once a month including walks on the bay and that kind of thing.   Here is the event link with more information if you are looking for something to do tonight:

Rob

P.S.  I have FINALLY finished configuring a new platform for PB40 as promised a few months ago.  I will announce and describe either tomorrow evening or sometime early next week.