Topics

Yoga and Brunch #yoga

Next Saturday, April 13 from 10 am to 2 pm:

"Let’s have a healthy start to the weekend by doing yoga and then some fun afterwards with mimosas at the PB local. There is donation based yoga at the end of Law st on the boardwalk every weekend. The yoga is outside on the grass with amazing views of the ocean. Come out and be prepared to get a stretch in while enjoying the sun. Afterwards we’ll meet for brunch and some fun. Cheers"

Doesn't that sound nice?  I really should get my sorry ass out of bed and go to this.  It is not being organized by PB40 though - it is a Meetup group I mentioned earlier called "PB Locals" - it's not clear to me whether this group is associated with the PB Local tavern where they are going for brunch, or if that is just a coincidence.   Here is a link to this event: